New Product Announcement
Advantage Engineering is excited to announce the introduction of the 3rd generation Power Tower™. This all-new design improves on the 34 year performance history of the Advantage Power Tower™ cooling tower.
Here is what is new and notable about the new Power Tower™
- New; 1-piece seamless bottom eliminates the risk of splitting.
- New; Manufactured using a closed molding process that is more environmentally friendly and creates a much stronger, more consistent, and more dimensionally stable part with smooth interior and exterior surfaces.
- New; galvanized steel base on 170-ton, 210-ton & 270-ton models. (Old multi-cell base was painted)
- Still uses a galvanized steel base on single cell models.
- Available in 45, 85, 105, 135, 170, 210 & 270-ton nominal cooling capacities.
- Note: 315, 405 and 540-ton models are no longer offered.
- Uses the same proven fan, fan motor, fill and nozzles as the previous legacy tower cells.
- New; External perimeter drip gutter minimizes water loss.
- New; Model number nomenclature…for example PT-135G3 (135-ton tower cell).
Click below for new Power Tower™ cooling tower literature.
The old legacy cooling towers are no longer available but are still fully supported with available replacement parts